Important Mold Info
My NOTES from the movie MOLDY...
COMMON SYMPTOMS OF TOXIC MOLD ILLNESS:
WHAT FOOD DOES MOLD HATE? / FOOD TO EAT
- Abdominal pain
- Brain fog
- Chronic Fatigue, lethargy
- Cognitive issues
- Concentration difficulties
- Joint pain and morning stiffness
- Light sensitivity
- Memory Loss
- Metallic taste
- Mood swings
- Muscle aches and pains
- Numbness and tingling
- Panic attacks
- Shortness of breath
- Sinus congestion
- Skin sensitivity
- Sleep issues
- Stabbing sensations
- Static shocks
- Chronic sinusitus
- Weight issues
- Some cancer
- Brussel sprouts
Eat a diet that literally starves parasitic yeast & fungus.
FOOD TO AVOID (high in mycotoxins)
Corn, peanuts, grains, chocolate, coffee...
Doug Kauffman "The coffee supply in America is commonly contaminated with these fungal products."
These foods are not ok to eat in large doses.
ADVICE FROM MOLD PATIENTS
THINGS TO DO
- If you're not getting better, find an experienced, mold literate doctor to do the correct tests.
- Be the captain of your own ship. Be the head scientist. Take notes and document daily to figure out what is wrong, what helps, what doesn't help...
- When you have mold symptoms, go to the doctor, rule out fungus or you will be going from doctor to doctor.
- Get completely away from the exposure.
- Mold avoidance through detoxification
- Find a mold literate doctor
Dr. William Rea said he has his patients use the sauna if they can tolerate it and gives them high doses of nutrients like Vit C, glutathione, multi’s ...
A lot of patients need oxygen therapy because their micro vessels have shut down and they don't extract the oxygen.
EXPERIENCED MOLD DOCTORS
- Ritchie C. Shoemaker, MD
- William J. Rea, MD (Dallas, TX)
- Scott McMahon, MD
- Daniel Amen, MD (Newport Beach, CA)
- Mark Hyman, MD
- Raj Patel, MD
- Dietrich Klinghardt, MD (WA)
Or find a physician on American Academy of Environmental Medicine
QUOTES FROM DOCTORS RE: MOLD ILLNESS
"It's not in your head. It's not a prosac deficiency, its a real thing."
Dr. McMahon said, "About 50% of my patients are told they're crazy, & need to see a psychiatrist."
Dr. Daniel Amen said,
"It's never normal to have brain symptoms."
“That's not normal when we're young or 70yrs old.”
“It's because you were exposed to something or you have bad habits."
Dr. Amen saw hundreds of “MOLDY” brains.
"They look like a toxic brain. They begin to shrivel up & they take the shape of a raisin.
The brain goes from a round grape to a shriveled raisin which means there is lower blood flow and lower activity."
- Environmental Relative Moldiness index
- Electro-Dermal Screening
THERE IS HOPE & A WAY OUT
In medical school, most doctors don't learn about mold illness or mold related illness.
They don't learn about how to diagnose imbalances in the immune system or about the dysfunction in the brain and they often dismiss the symptoms....
Need to rethink.
Need to focus on the root causes of the disease and personalize treatments.
- Get rid of it in your environment.
- Get it out of your body
- Repair the damage that has been done.
"If you follow these steps, & stay focused working with an experienced practitioner, you can get better."
Dr. Amen said,
"If you have a moldy brain and you do the right things for it, there's a lot of healing that can take place. You're not stuck with the brain you have. With the right intervention, very often you can make it better."
A MESSAGE FOR DOCTORS
Listen to you patients.
There is science behind this & the information is there. Spend some time on PubMed. Unfortunately it's not in the medical journals, but in other publications.